Hair Transplant | from £2100
A fuller head of hair can give a more youthful appearance and increased confidence.
A hair transplant is intended to restore thinning or bald areas of hair by transplanting hair from one part of the body to another. This minimally invasive procedure can be performed in just one day, following some small pre-op tests and a consultation with your surgeon. The number of micrograftings transplanted depends on the size of the bald or thinning area. Each micrograft can produce from 1 to 4 hairs:
• 1000 Micrograftings | £2100
• 1500 Micrograftings | £2400
• 2000 Micrograftings | £2850
The clinic uses the newest Robotic S.A.F.E.R.® (Suction Assisted Follicular Extraction and Reimplantation) method, a minimaly invasive method of hair transplant. It is the latest and state of the art solution for hair loss, does not result in a scar like traditional manual methods of hair transplant, and gives better results due to greater accuracy and lower chance of seedling damage:
• Painless: simple local anaesthesia is sufficient
• Causes little bleeding, no deep stitches
• Does not require dressings after the procedure
• No risk of infection or complications
• Extremely fast and practically invisible healing in the days following the procedure
• Perfectly adapted to correcting the early stages of baldness in men and diffuse alopecia in women.